Hiller Ford

Hiller Ford

The doors to Hiller Ford first opened on May 1st, 1954. Originally called Hales Corners Motors, the dealership was located in the Village of Hales Corners. In the summer of 1959, the dealership relocated to its current location on Highway 100, one-half mile south of Hales Corners to the City of Franklin.

As Franklin, Hales Corners and the rest of the area grew, so has Hiller Ford. Today, Hiller Ford is one of the largest Ford dealerships in the state of Wisconsin.

They are the largest Ford dealership in Wisconsin to ever win Ford’s prestigious President’s Award for customer satisfaction and sales leadership. In 2014, Hiller Ford won it for the 14th time. No other dealership our size in Wisconsin has ever won it once. It has been Hiller Ford’s privilege to serve their fine customers over the past 61 years.

In an effort to better serve their customers Hiller Ford decided it was time to rejuvenate the parts of the “Sales and Service building” that could be salvaged for reuse, remove and then expand most of the sales floor with a new modern showroom and building facade. Within the scope of the services already provided by Hiller Ford Family, they will be adding a new family waiting lounge with a children’s play area, a new video lounge, a café, a new service writer’s lounge.  A new car delivery room where the sales person and buyer can sit down next to the vehicle and review all the different options that have been installed.

To expand their services to the community, along the South side the “Sales and Service” Building, A “Quick Lane” building has been added to expand the existing service shop. The building façade has been completely updated to provide the modern architectural design to parallel and complement the “Sales & Service” Building. Within the scope of the services already provided within that structure Hiller Ford will be adding a new waiting lounge with a café area, a new service writer’s lounge.

Better serve another portion of their business, along the North side the “Sales and Service” Building, “The Used Car” building the sales office has been completely remodeled on the inside and out. The building façade has been updated to provide the modern architectural design to complement the “Sales & Service” Building.

« Back to Automotive projects
Green Architects Milwaukee - Persepctive Design Incorporated